Thursday, November 15, 2007

I need an intern...

I've been saying this shit for 4+ years now.

Ideally.......shiiiiit.......Ideally, I'd have two. 1) A really really well organized person who is detailed oriented and doesn't take short cuts, and 2) An ambitious, hungry, motivated person who is driven by their desire to succeed, be happy, and have fun.

1...
- would keep track of things I need to do and even do some of them like paying parking tickets and bills (with my money of course)
- organize my contacts and have everyone's info from name, number, email, bday, address, etc., then organize them into functional groups
- help me with anything computer related. people like pete and bill hold me down, but i would love to have someone always there

2...
- would be more of an apprentice.
- hustle emails, phone calls
- management of marketing and biz dev efforts
- roll with me occasionally to parties/events
- have desire to most likely start his/her own business or at least run someone's
- be very passionate and have a thirst for knowledge of his passions (which would have to relate to mine to be relavent....music, skating, snowboarding, community, fashion, trends, business, etc.)

I am making a decision to pursue getting an intern for the winter semester. Fuck it...that's what I needs to do, so I gotsta do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We’re looking for female interns as well. Prerequisites include breasts, and preferably no-roast beef vaginas; we are, however, willing to discuss the benefits of various shapes and sizes so long as the intern is anal-friendly.

As always, Jesus loves you, but not when you sin.

Are you ready to skate Venice, again?

Worst,

Mr. Nessuno
www.leftofcentre.org