Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Hip Hop Leaders (HHL): Helping at-risk youth eduction program!!

I am proud and honored to be a part of this program. I wanted to share this with everyone for 3 main reasons. 1) I just wanted you to know what I'm on the grind for and passionate about right now, 2) There is a good chance you can help, and 3) I'm happy to hear your thoughts, etc.

The Hip-Hop Leaders (HHL) Program is a year-round after-school college prep, technology prep, and mentoring program. The program uses the excitement and relevance of the hip hop culture to connect with at-risk youth, then motivate and enable them to pursue higher education and technology careers.

I'm gonna add to this when I feel more like typing, but check out the website and the video link below.

Holla at ya boy if you're interested in getting involved and/or know someone who would.

Video link: http://themarketingdivision.net/hhl_trailer07.mov (Courtesy of my man Paul Stewart. He made the video. Google him..haha)

Website: www.hiphopleadershipcamp.com

GET INVOLVED!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YES YES YALL...

Anonymous said...

We're doing this in Atlanta...definitely should link up with us. The Survivor of Life Foundation, Inc.
professor.blackwell@gmail.com