Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I done did it...I started a blog

So here it is...This will be my space to write WHATEVER I WANT in the language I feel like using. This is not a "professional" blog, but a "personal" one. If foul language, brutal honesty, slang, and strong opinions are things that offend you, this respectfully isn't for you.

Without thinking about it too much, this will be a space for me to share my THOUGHTS, FEELINGS, and OPINIONS. I will share MUSIC, INSIGHTS, PEOPLE, IDEAS, WEBSITES, MOVIES, EXPERIENCES, etc...

I encourage replies and discussions.

Hopefully this will be a place to unite, share, learn, discuss, develop, discover, talk shit, and more.

Welcome to our own new little world....ENJOY!!

2 comments:

Timmytim said...

Oh shit!! You done done it dun!!

WannaSmile said...

Hey Omer;)

Just saw your email that you started a lil' blog. I'll definitely be checking in to see how things are going in your world. Particularly love the one about the best wave you caught so far. Brings back memories of surfing in Costa Rica for me...i loves it.

I also started a silly little blog that's actually getting some traffic. Check it out when you have a chance at www.wannasmile.com

Hope all is well in your world!

Christina DeRidder