Sunday, December 9, 2007

Israeli Salad - The Corner Stone of My Diet

I don't really have a diet, but I try to live healthy as much as possible and the Israeli Salad is THE TRUTH!!!

Here's the recipe, so you can get an idea of what we're workin' with:

4-5 Tomatoes
2 Cucumbers
2 Green Peppers
1 Red Pepper
4-5 Green Onions
Olive Oil
Lemon Juice
Salt & Pepper

That's it! All chopped up. I make it "Cali Style" sometimes and add avocado...BANGIN'!!

Here's how it saves my life. In the morning, I've trained my self to eat something in the first couple hours I'm up. It might just be a smoothie or cereal, but sometimes I'll make some tuna and mix it with the Israeli Salad. On weekends, I usually make breakfast burritos...eggs, potato or rice, habanero sausage (cosco!!), and of course Israeli Salad. BAM...JEWELZ!!

Around lunch I'm HEAVY on the grind and don't have time to be cooking, so frozen foods come into play. All good cuz I gots me some ISREALI SALAD muh-fuckas!! That's right!! That burrito or chicken bake or whatever shit I make is aight as long I got that Isreali Salad on the side.

Dinner is whatever........................................................................................with Isreali Salad on the side!!

It goes with everything and never let's you down. I don't even get the least bit sick of it.

If I go more than 3-4 days without it, it's noticeable. My belly starts poppin' out n shit.

Whatever...ISRAELI SALD IS THE TRUTH!!! DON'T SLEEP!! There's reason why a country to size of New Jersey, surrounded by a BUNCH of countries dozens times bigger that want nothing more out of their existence than to destroy it, has NEVER LOST A WAR. I'd like to suggest it has something to do with THAT SALAD!! ....any takers?

No comments: